The conference is the largest LabourStart has ever held, and our small team of volunteers in Berlin needs your help. We’ve set up some online surveys and if you can help with any of this, please volunteer. Remember — the success of this conference depends on you.
- Help us at the registration desk? You’ll be signing up participants, handling out conference materials, etc. We’re running the desk in English, German, French, and Russian. You can sign up here: http://doodle.com/diuc8z5kbfk79tug
- Staff the information desk? This desk will be working once registration is closed and you’ll be there to help people who arrive late to register, and answer any questions that might come up. We will provide you with all information available about the building, the conference and the city, as well as with phone numbers of people who can help with unexpected issues. You can sign up here: http://doodle.com/q9bxsekuuryt6viv
- Hand out the interpretation equipment? We’ll have simultaneous translation at the plenary room. Here we need help with handing out and collecting back the headphones/receivers. People doing this obviously will have the chance to participate in these sessions in the plenary room. The main work will be in the breaks when people enter or leave the room. You can sign up here: http://doodle.com/7s2xfmwb2y8d3mcm
- Write session reports? We would like to have a short report of each plenary session and workshop for conference documentation. If signing up for several reports, please make sure they are not in the same time slot! You can sign up here:http://doodle.com/em95fwxbu2x8uhhv
- Do you have any experience with live video streaming of events? If so (keeping in mind that we have a very limited budget) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to be able to broadcast the conference live, but we’re not sure exactly how we’ll do this and are looking for help and advice.