The LabourStart Logo Competition
LabourStart has had the same logo for 21 years (see above), and now we think it may be time to freshen things up a bit.
For that reason we're launching a new logo competition.
This competition is open to everyone.
Here is how it is going to work:
Submitting your logos
First, some technical details:
- Image size: Please submit a logo that is 400 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. The logo must include the text 'LabourStart' (like the current logo).
- Format: We will accept the following formats only: GIF, JPG, and PNG.
- In addition, the winner of the competition should be prepared to send us one high-resolution version of the logo that we can use on printed promotional materials such as banners and t-shirts.
- Please note that in submitting your logo to LabourStart, you are giving us the full rights to use the image. This must be an image you created, and for which you own the rights.
How to submit:
- Please submit your logo -- just one logo per person -- using WeTransfer -- to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to include your correct email address.
- In the Message box there, include your full name and country.
- The deadline to submit your logo is midnight GMT on 31 October 2019.
What happens next
- The members of the LabourStart Executive will review all the submissions during the course of November.
- Designers whose logos made the shortlist will be notified by email.
- LabourStart will release the shortlist by the beginning of December, at which point a public vote will take place online.
- The winner will be notified by 31 December 2019.
- The winner will receive a prize of £250 or the equivalent in local currency.
Spread the word!
- Please share this widely. The more people submit logos, the better the designs on our shortlist will be.
- And thank you very much!