With over 80 items on my LabourStart and UnionBook to-do lists, I’m trying to do as many as possible this week and today will list them as I cross them off the list. As a result, this entry will cover a number of different areas. Here goes:
- Hindi & Bengali editions: Sent the file to Mahesh that needs to be translated in order to launch these.
- Recruiting new correspondents: Wrote to all 2,000 members of our Facebook group inviting them to sign up.
- Radio LabourStart: Wrote to Derek about relaunching this using podcasts.
- Work with ILCA: Wrote to Mariya Strauss about ways we can work together, including participation in each others’ conferences and ILCA members becoming LabourStart correspondents.
- Portuguese edition: Wrote to our 4 correspondents (2 in Brazil, 2 in Portugal) asking for their help to revive this and to recruit new correspondents.
- Multilingual campaigns: Wrote to our translators in Spanish, Dutch and Italian to ask for their preferred logins so that they can update campaigns directly without emailing me. This will speed up campaign launches.