Could you all have a look at the blog postings for the last week (see below)? I’ve asked for help and advice on a few things (Zendesk, Wikipedia, translations), but got no response. Thanks.
Meanwhile, some highlights of the last week …
- I added a line of text updating the Bahrain campaign to a number of languages, at the request of the Education International.
- I asked PSI and UNISON about continuing with the Colombia campaign after two months – UNISON is keen to do so, but we’re waiting for an answer from PSI. The campaign has gotten a healthy 7,845 messages sent.
- We launched a campaign in support of workers’ rights activists in Mexico; in the first week online it got 5,550 supporters.
- The Matteo Parlati campaign in Italy was closed; the first day in court was on Friday. Matteo now no longer needs to report every day to a police station, and his actual trial has been pushed back to November. A total of 8,357 messages were sent.
- A lot more work done on the move of our campaigns to the new server in Iceland; see below for full details. The move will take place tomorrow (Tuesday).
- Spent a lot of time trying to stop people from being able to send off multiple messages for the same campaign using the same email address, with only limited success. We will aim to have this working properly on the new server.